Motivated and competent crew are the cornerstones to safe and efficient shipboard operations
Synergy Maritime Recruitment Services Private Limited manages a pool of experienced Officers and Ratings, who are all highly-trained and committed to our company, vessels and clients’ needs. We implement strong policies and procedures to ensure high standards are achieved and maintained. At SMRSPL, crew welfare is a priority in crew retention.
We operate a careful and thorough screening and recruitment process to ensure the identification of the best candidates for vessel trade and type.
Our vastly experienced team has a wealth of experience and is driven by our core values of empathy, integrity, and transparency in delivering a personal and professional service to our clients and crews.
Crew Management Services include:
- Ensuring all Crew meet STCW and MLC requirements
- Recruitment / Selection / Planning and Deployment
- Cost-Effective Crew Change formalities / Crew Travel
- Regular performance monitoring and evaluations
- Maintaining accurate personnel file records and database
- Crew Payroll / Allotments
- Enhanced Safety Training / vessel-specific
- Cadet and Officer Training Development
- Union / CBA cover and negotiations