Position Title: Project Manager – E-Learning
Employment type: Full-time
Location: ChennaiAbout the Role:
The Project Manager will be part of the E-Learning team to define and execute the design of online maritime training modules. Some of the responsibilities would include:
- Planning and execution of online training modules.
- Reporting the progress to various stakeholders.
- Liaising with the project team for timely preparation of content and material.
- Overseeing the implementation and rollout of the product.
- Proactively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a high paced environment and be exposed to the senior management and key decision making within the organization.
- Opportunity to learn from the senior management team. Mentorship is a key aspect of Synergy’s culture.
- Access to newer technologies and ability to think big.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the maritime or maritime training background.
- Experience in project management of online maritime training solutions.
- Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in delivering maritime training solutions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and oversight.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
About Synergy Group:
Synergy Group has a global ship management business and is supported by its various subsidiaries for providing a host of marine services, additionally to the ship management service. We are Singapore headquartered with 18 offices across 11 countries.
We manage over 375 ships, have 15,000+ seafarers and around 1,100 employees across our 18 offices.
We are the fastest growing player in our industry with growth of over 30% CAGR over the past decade and have a strong focus on Digitization, Decarbonization, Sustainability and Social impact.
We are looking for people who want to achieve, grow, lead and experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest and most innovative ship management company.
Synergy is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
If you are someone who is looking to work in a dynamic environment that provides multiple opportunities for growth and excellence, please share your profile with email@example.com