Occupational Health and Safety shall be our priority.
We recognize that in the operation of our ships, there is a risk to the health and safety of personnel onboard, to third parties and the environment. We seek and commit to minimize such risks at all levels.
Environment Protection shall be one of our highest priorities and shall undertake to implement all possible, reasonable and practicable actions to prevent any type of pollution.
To achieve these, we shall
- Provide safe operation of ships and safe working environment to the staff.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment free from the unauthorized use of drugs and alcohol.
- Examine Company working practices to identify risks and establish safeguards against such hazards.
- Ensure that all vessels comply with all applicable mandatory rules and regulations.
- Ensure adequate resources and shore-based support provided to the vessels.
- Employ competent and qualified personnel.
- Provide training for employees to enable them to achieve company objectives and targets.
- Continuously improve skills of employees.
- Monitor performance of the company, ships, and the employees.
- Formulate corrective and preventive actions, from incident investigation and audit reports onboard the ship and in the Company office.
- Disseminate the safety-related information to the vessels.
- Develop, maintain and exercise Contingency / Emergency response plans.
- Proactively approach and manage customer relationships,
- Regularly review and continually improve the management system.
- Use latest IT technology and develop solutions to breakdown the complexity of Ship management into easily manageable tasks for both ship & shore staff.
Apart from the above policies, the company will contribute to the well being and progress of local community through CSR initiatives.