At the helm
Synergy’s team of expert professionals have the required caliber to provide hasslefree one stop solutions to ship owners – starting from the design stage to shipyard evaluation and selection.
- Ship building contract negotiation
- Machinery/Equipment selection
- Factory acceptance tests
- Flag State and Classification
- Plan approvals
- Supervision – Keel laying to Sea trials
Synergy offers safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective technical management services in full compliance with the International Safety Management Code.
- Experienced technical and marine superintendents
- Comprehensive ship management
- Safety Management System – ISO 9000/14000 & 18000
- TMSA approvals from all leading oil majors
- Robust Planned Maintenance & Procurement System
Synergy offers a broad spectrum of crewing services including recruitment, training, deployment and management of crew-employed onboard vessels.
- Indian, Filipino and Chinese crew
- Reliable standards of recruiting qualified crew
- Competitive crew wages & efficient crew logistics
- Crew payroll management
- Crew welfare schemes
Synergy offers a range of commercial services to ship owners through our group subsidiary, Synergy Marine Commercial Pte Ltd.
- Connected to wide network of ship brokers
- Consultation in chartering strategies
- Post-fixture vessel operation
- Bunker management
- Voyage accounts management
- Dispute handling
Synergy has a state-of-the-art training center with Bridge, Engine and Liquid cargo handling simulators that impart quality training to crew.
- Safety Management System familiarisation
- Bridge team management, ship maneuvering&ECDIS
- Engine Resource Management
- Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator (Oil, Chemical, LPG & LNG)
- Behavior-based Safety, Risk Assessment & Incident Investigation
- Voluntary Environment Compliance Programs
Every vessel under Synergy is insured for all standard marine-related threats and third-party liabilities. Synergy has the expertise to assist ship owners place vessel insurance at competitive rates.
- Competitive rates for H&M and P&I cover
- Comprehensive handling and settlement of claims
- Consultation for insurance renewals
Synergy believes in transparency in financial reporting. Our accounting practice involves technology-enabled processes that comply with regulations, are easy to understand, simple to adopt and implement.
- Procurement & Invoice Management software integrated with ShipNet® ERP
- Customized account reports
- Compliance with International Standards of Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3000
Synergy has developed a Ship Management Software (ShipPalm™) that analyses data and supplies actionable insights for risk mitigation.
- Seamless Ship-Shore interaction
- Data-driven decision making
- Cyber-risk and cyber-security countermeasures
Synergy’s through-life approach to asset management places foremost emphasis on providing environmentally and socially responsible asset dismantling services to our clients.
- Consultancy to identify the demolition yard
- Detailed feasibility report & Inventory for Hazardous Materials (IHM)
- Compliance with IMO’s HK convention for Recycling of Ships, 2009